Automotive Sales Representative
Automotive Sales Representative needed for upbeat auto dealership! Are you currently working as an Sales assistant or in a Retail Environment? We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
Sales Representative Requirements
- HS Diploma/Equivalent
- Positive/Upbeat attitude
- Clear background/Drug Screen
- Automotive/Dealertrack background a plus
- Valid U.S. Driver License
- Ability to drive manual transmission a plus
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- No experience necessary with full training
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Weekend availability is needed as well as some evening hours
- Bi-Lingual a plus
Sales Representative Benefits
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Fun/Close knit office staff
- Job Type: Full-time