Automotive Sales Manager
We are looking to add a qualified Sales Manager to our team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision & Life Insurance
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Work directly with our sales team and customers to develop relationships and help bridge disconnects in the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing sales
- Desk deals for sales professionals and take T.O.’s to maximize deal potential
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Work with wholesales to purchase vehicles for the inventory from auction & off-lease returns
- Complete trade appraisals
- Prior sales leadership – 2-3yrs of dealership experience required
- Prior new car manager experience a plus
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM tool, Dealertrack)
- Must understand inventory control – Company turn policy
No Recruiters Please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Management: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Required)