Parts Counter Clerk
Automotive Parts Counter Clerk needed for upbeat auto dealership! Are you currently working as an warehouse assistant or in a parts runner? We are currently taking applications for a full time, motivated, Parts Counter Person to enhance our service team! We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
- Distribute parts with proper invoices or repair orders
- Credit returns in a timely/orderly manner - within 48 hours
- Inspect - as required - sheet metal and other similar items before leaving the dealership
- Inspect returns as per policy
- Ability to access, look up, price and order parts
- Inventory experience
- Maintain order logs and ensure sufficient inventory on hand
- Other duties per description and as assigned
Job Requirements as an Automotive Parts Counterperson:
- Experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Must have previous automotive dealership parts counter/advisor experience (minimum 3-6 months, dealership parts department)
- Brand specific parts experience a PLUS!
- Looking for a people-person with a friendly personality
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
Accounts Receivable Clerk Benefits
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Fun/Close knit office staff
- Job Type: Full-time