Automotive Lube Tech
Automotive Lube Technician needed for upbeat auto dealership! Are you currently working as a parts runner or lot porter in the service department? We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
As an automotive lube technician, you will be performing quality inspections, assessing, and advising standard maintenance needs while continuously learning new information with dealership provided training, resources, and support. Entry level skill sets can be developed with Factory Technical Training with opportunities for a very rewarding career growth.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Excellent ability to comprehend and follow instructions
Mechanical aptitude or experience is preferred
- Test drive vehicles & Operate hoist
- Perform multi-point vehicle inspection and make recommendations for services and/or repairs
- Change fluids & filters
- Replace bulbs & batteries
- Check air pressure of tires; replace & repair tires as needed
- Maintain clean, organized and safe work environment
We offer great starting pay, competitive benefits package including paid vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- lube tech: 1 year (Preferred)