Automotive Service Advisor
Automotive Service Advisors needed for upbeat auto dealership! Are you currently working as an automotive technician or warranty administrator? We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
Serving as the primary point-of-contact for all automotive service and repair matters, the Automotive Service Advisor's core responsibility is to listen and thoroughly understand customer problems, to arrange for an appropriate service level, and to set/manage expectations on the part of the customer and the technician(s) in terms of service delivery. The ideal Service Advisor has an unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record, a strong mechanical aptitude, at least one year of dealer-level or large facility experience, post secondary automotive training, certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (or is willing to obtain certification), and a strong technical and customer service performance record.
- Meets/greets customers in person or on phone
- Arranges prompt and accurate diagnosis of reported problem
- Makes best-value repair recommendations based upon nature of the problem
- Manages delivery of required repair action by successfully setting and managing customer expectations
- Maintains documentation, including PO, invoices, work orders, reports, etc.
- Enforces organizational safety standards
- Ensures appropriate parts inventory is maintained
- Promotes a “white-glove” environment to showcase the repair facility
- Takes ownership and accepts accountability for delivering outstanding service levels
- High school diploma or GED required; post secondary education or coursework desired
- Certification through the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence desired
- One year of experience in a dealership or large facility repair organization
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge
- Verifiable customer service performance record and/or training required
- An impressive work ethic
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance