Automotive Lot Porters needed for upbeat auto dealership! We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
As a Porter, you will play a critical role in our company by making our product and facility look their best and ensuring our customers have an excellent experience. We are seeking a friendly, reliable professional that believes in customer satisfaction.
This is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement for the individual with the right attitude and work ethic.
Our Porters are responsible for moving and staging vehicles, delivering vehicles to customers, assisting our Service Advisor team, and performing various tasks and errands for the dealership.
- Compare vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Parks new and used vehicles in assigned areas.
- Provide administrative support to the staff when necessary.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Assigns stock control numbers to cars.
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
- Service vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery and finish against deterioration.
- Complete manual physical inventory for new and used vehicles monthly.
- Other duties may be required.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid U.S. driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.