Service Drive Attendant
Automotive Service Drive Attendant needed for upbeat auto dealership! We are willing to train the right person for the job and are looking for a team player that is positive, upbeat and a quick learner.
Come to work for a beautiful, newly remodeled dealership that is the top of the class in service and sales. We have been around for over 25 years and are a cornerstone Florida dealership! We are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for the perfect fit to grow with us!
The Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to vehicles. This position interacts daily with the, Service Manager and Service Advisors, just to name a few. The goal of a Porter is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car.
Responsibilities of the Porter:
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Greet service customers in service drive
- Assist with shop clean-up when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles is preferred but we will teach the right candidate
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license with a 5 year clean driving record